Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Remembering
I mentioned before that the outfit Joshua had on for Easter used to be Ryan's. I found the video of Ryan wearing the outfit. He was only a year old and it was on my 21st birthday. Aaron and I are playing catch and I'm about to open my presents. Seems like just yesterday! I am so thankful that I have these videos and pictures to remember Aaron by. What is amazing to me is that when my dad was taking this video, we were all so concerned about getting as many photos and videos of Ryan as possible as we had just been given the diagnosis of SMA and told he might not live to be 3 years old. Little did we know at the time, that it would be Aaron to leave us only a month later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment