


Steve's sister and her two kids have been visiting for the past few days. Last night the kids had their cousins over for a sleepover. Such a fun thing for the kids to do! And since they moved away, we haven't been able to have one in a LONG time. Here are a few pictures from last night. Darren is almost 10 and Alaina is just 3 weeks younger than Jorie.
I don't have your email address Lora, so I will send you a message this way. I am updating my family history and need a couple of facts from you. This is what I need:
ReplyDelete1) Steve's full name...I assume Stephen Berhar, but what is his middle name if that is right?
2)Steve's birthdate and where he was born?
That's it...your Mom has filled me in on Jorie and Joshua. If you could send me the info by email then I would have yours. Ours is: johnandjennie@bendcable.com.
I could have sent you a facebook message, but I don't think we're friends on there yet, so I will send you a friend request today.
By the way, the photos were great, and it looks like they had way too much fun.
Thanks, Jennie