Thursday, April 2, 2009

Not too much to write about....






I'm not keeping up with this whole blog thing as often as I had hoped. Whoops! I do often wonder who is reading. And since not everyone leaves comments, I do wonder from time to time how often I should keep it updated. But, we are still here! Just busy! This has been a good week. First week back to school after spring break. Jorie had a field trip today with her kindergarten class. It was so cold they had to leave early! Spring here can almost be like winter! Here are a few recent photos of the kids. Jorie and Joshua were actually really enjoying posing for the camera the other day. So, I took advantage of it!

3 comments:

  1. the pictures are great I love the one with all 3 kids, look out for your Jorie, shes going to have they guys running after her (she is so cute) hAVE A great weekend Sheila and Sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lora,
    I don't always have time to leave comments, but I read everything you post and am really enjoying getting to know your family a little better. My kids read some over my shoulder and are getting familiar with your family too. :-) Thanks for taking the time and thank you for your comments on my blog. It is always nice to get feedback.
    Have a great day!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete