




We dyed our Easter eggs a few days ago. The kids really enjoy this. This was the first year that Joshua really tried to participate. But, he's still a little young to know what to do. I caught him dipping the egg dipper into the dyed water and licking it a couple of times! LOL As we were dying our eggs, one fell to the gound, cracking it. Jorie decided that she would go ahead and peel away the rest of the shell. And just as soon as she set it down on the table, Joshua had picked it up and began eating it. One of his favorite foods is eggs so that worked out well for him!! Ryan is always interested in seeing just how blue he can dye his egg. This year, he added two dye tabs to the water to make it extra blue! I get a kick out of Jorie's "people" eggs. What a cute idea. Happy Easter everyone!!
what fun! the cowgirl Easter egg is too cute, and I love how you set up the egg holder for Ryan, Ill have to try that with Sky!!! Happy Easter Sheila
ReplyDeleteThose are great pictures, Lora. Looks like they had fun together. I like Jorie's little lady too. The story about Joshua eating the egg was a great thing to include.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to all of you!
Julie