




We had a quiet, but good Easter. We ate lunch with Grandma and Grandpa Brown and then after lunch, Jorie hunted for Easter eggs. It was kind of strange having just Jorie hunt for eggs. But, Ryan feels too old for hunting eggs and Joshua was taking his nap. Jorie just could NOT wait another minute for Joshua to wake up. So, we went ahead with the hunt. We did it indoors this year as it was a kind of cold outside yesterday. Here are a few pictures from the Easter egg hunt and also a few of all three kids taken right after church yesterday. Notice the outfit that Joshua is wearing. This is one of the few clothing items that I have saved of Ryan's from when he was a baby. But, I just couldn't let it go. I have a very vivid memory of Ryan wearing the same outfit on my 21st birthday and Aaron was there playing catch with him. I am sure I remember so well because we have a video of it. I tried to find a picture of Ryan in the same outfit but couldn't. At least we have the video.;) Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter!
The hunt looks like fun! I think the picture of all three of them is really nice. Joshua is adorable. Looks like you enjoyed the holiday. :-)
ReplyDeleteJulie