Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011




Ever since I was a little girl, I have wanted to be a mother. My days as a little girl were filled with playing with dolls. Not so much barbie dolls or even the grown-up girl dolls (like Amercian Girl Dolls); but BABY dolls! In fact, my grandma, pictured in this post, was also really into dolls! So, we shared a common interest and we often went to doll shows or shopping for dolls. Some of my fondest memories of my grandmother revolved around either Christmas shopping for a new doll or playing with her collection of dolls! In fact, she still has her collection in a special room in her house! I am so thankful to be the mommy to my three children! Although motherhood is much harder than I ever dreamed it would be. It is also the most rewarding job there is!I hope that you all had a blessed Mother's Day!!! I enjoyed the day with my three kiddos and my own mom and even my grandma who traveled here with my grandpa to be with us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment