

Summer is just around the corner! I can't wait for walks to the park with my boy and his wagon or trips to the Old Mill with the kids so they can walk, drive, or ride their bike!! This is going to be a very busy summer and it's filling up already! Jorie's last Brownie meeting is this week and she completed Awana last week. Hard to believe that Ryan has almost finished his first year of highschool! So proud of my kids and how hard they have worked. I hope the summer doesn't fly by too quickly!!
I can't believe it is almost summer. It blows my mind, especially since it means it's almost baby time!!
ReplyDeleteI know!!! So exciting when a new baby comes! I bet you are so ready to meet your newest addition!
ReplyDeleteI thought I'd comment on your blog,so that others could keep guessing. Henry is the first name(from Grandpa Prisk's middle name). 1 out of 4 isn't too bad:)
ReplyDelete