

I am now sick myself and feeling like a truck just ran over me. Not really bad respiratory wise. Just feeling really achy and some slight congestion and occasional cough. It's my worst nightmare to have my fragile child around me when I'm sick. It's the scariest feeling in the world knowing that I am the one taking care of him when he's here and knowing that I could pass my germs on to him. So, today has been spent bleaching everything, lysol wiping everything else and just cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning! Ryan has been at my parent's for the past week so we know he needs to be home w/ his family. I just wish this sickness could have avoided ME! Thankfully, Steve is willing to help out and do some of the tasks that I normally do so I can avoid contact with Ryan as much as possible. To those of you reading this, please pray for Ryan to stay well. So far, 3 out of 5 of us have gotten sick and we are in week 2. It's pretty exhausting and stressful!
Last night, I was able to figure out a way for Joshua to try coloring. He LOVES to color! We found a large piece of cardboard and placed it on the floor and this setup worked out well. He and Jorie colored together for quite a while! Then they both enjoyed a bath afterwards. :)
Last night, I was able to figure out a way for Joshua to try coloring. He LOVES to color! We found a large piece of cardboard and placed it on the floor and this setup worked out well. He and Jorie colored together for quite a while! Then they both enjoyed a bath afterwards. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment