You may not have figured out all the ins and outs of blogging...but I'm so impressed with how you did this montage! That takes some know-how. Maybe some day you can show me how you did that. There are some VERY sweet pictures in there, a real treasure for your family. I did notice that although there are photos of everyone else...you are noticably missing, the mama always is of course. Hope you are having Steve take some of you witht the kids too. This is like scrapbooking technically. Very fun. Jennie
They are ALOT of fun to make for sure. But, very time consuming. :) I have made several and maybe I'll post more on my blog soon. I made sort of a memorial one for Aaron as well that is kind of neat. And yes, I am almost always the one behind the camera. SO, there aren't a whole lot of me.:)
You may not have figured out all the ins and outs of blogging...but I'm so impressed with how you did this montage! That takes some know-how. Maybe some day you can show me how you did that. There are some VERY sweet pictures in there, a real treasure for your family. I did notice that although there are photos of everyone else...you are noticably missing, the mama always is of course. Hope you are having Steve take some of you witht the kids too. This is like scrapbooking technically. Very fun. Jennie
ReplyDeleteThey are ALOT of fun to make for sure. But, very time consuming. :) I have made several and maybe I'll post more on my blog soon. I made sort of a memorial one for Aaron as well that is kind of neat. And yes, I am almost always the one behind the camera. SO, there aren't a whole lot of me.:)
ReplyDelete