Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jorie's Montage

Below is the one I made for Jorie and her daddy. So, the majority of the pictures are of Jorie and Steve. We have this as well as a few others on DVD so we can save it and watch it for years to come! Towards the end, you will see Jorie sitting in our driveway in a little purple chair. She was waiting for her daddy to come home from work and I was able to catch it at the exact moment of him pulling up in his truck. It is our favorite part of the montage. Hope you enjoy it. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Lora that was incredible...it is so very sweet to watch, and what a treasure for Jorie and Steve to have. Along with Butterfly Kisses it just about tears your heart out! The years go by so fast and this shows that. Joshie will be grown before long. I was really impressed about all the places you have gone and the things you have done (in the photos) even with Ryan's disabilities, and you have made life rich for them.

    ReplyDelete