
I'm writing right now to ask for your prayers. Ryan has come down with some sort of virus. I am HOPING that it is not the same virus that we have all had because it was awful; even for us! This has been one of the worst cold/flu seasons for this family. I knew it would be a bad one. But, didn't anticipate it being quite this bad.
We've had it constant since Christmas so I know its been going around a lot. Praying for Ryan.
ReplyDeleteOH NO!!!!! Sending you healing prayers Ryan... Sheila and Sky
ReplyDeleteLora- We will be praying for Ryan. It's been so nice I know that he has not been in the hospital much this last year. Hopefully he'll get right over this one too.
ReplyDeleteJennie
checking in on you guys, how is Ryan doing? I hope he is doing good !!!! Hugs Sheila and Sky
ReplyDelete