Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend




We were very sad that our friends couldn't join us today for lunch. :( I still made the very delicious burgers I had planned to make for them and we enjoyed them very much. I haven't had a burger quite like them before and I will be using this recipe again, I think! I mixed in some fresh cilantro and seasonings as well as bacon crumbles. We topped them off with gaucamole, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles and of course, CHEESE!! Jorie ended up having a friend from school over as well and the two girls helped me decorate some Valentine cupcakes! Fun!! We had a very nice, relaxing weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Your pictures are so nice. The burger looks amazing and the cupcakes so pretty! Glad it was a good weekend. :)
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hamburger looks really yummy! I'll have to get Jorie to teach me how to decorate cupcakes. Hers look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cupcakes and burger looks devine! made me hungry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. :0) Meleah~ I helped Jorie with the decorative icing part. But, she'll get the hang of it soon! She's very artistic!

    ReplyDelete