Friday, January 21, 2011

RYAN'S SPEECH!!!

I am just so proud of my boy. He gave this speech or rather recited a part from the book "Romeo and Juliet" yesterday in his Language Arts class. His voice is quiet, so you have to listen carefully. To be able to see my son in a classroom setting is pretty incredible to me and was such a gift! One of the benefits of Ryan having a 1:1 nurse is that she can also video tape my boy for me and I can get a little peak into what it's like for him in school. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful nurse working with Ryan. She actually takes a "motherly" role with him and treats Ryan almost as if he were her own child. She's pretty amazing! This is the first time she has ever video taped Ryan for me. But, I hope it won't be the last! I love seeing him among his peers. So cool! Hope you enjoyed it too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment