

Today was my birthday and I had such a great day celebrating it with my family! My morning started out with breakfast out with my husband! This is rare treat for me. I rarely go to breakfast. So, that was fun. He then took me shopping and we also stopped by to upgrade my cell phone. I can't believe how much technology has changed since my last phone! Amazing all the things you can do with cell phones now! Wow! I will look forward to learning all about it when I get it in a few days as they didn't have any left in stock. :( We then had a lovely dinner at my parent's tonight followed by a delicious cake! I probably should have taken more photos. But, here are two from tonight anyway! It was a great day!!
Happy Birthday a little late Lora...glad that it was such a great one! Phones are amazing today aren't they? Technology keeps coming fast and furious. I'm glad that you like learning the new stuff..I'm getting too old I think. Anyway, it's always nice to celebrate a birthday with your family :) Jennie
ReplyDeleteThank you Jennie. I had a great birthday.
ReplyDelete