
Last Friday, Steve took me out for our weekly "date night". As we were driving along, I noticed that there was something wedged in between the two seats. As I looked closer, I realized it was an Ipad! I was so excited! Steve has been promising me one for several months and said that when they came out in April, that he was going to get me one. I had no idea that he was going to pick one up so soon, so I was very surprised. We are having to much fun with our new Ipad. Everyone is enjoying it. And I am especially happy that Ryan can use it. The touch screen is so sensitive that it doesn't take much strength from Ryan to make it work. It's pretty amazing!!! I am wishing that we had something like this when Ryan was younger. We can do slideshows, play music, play games and check emails to name a few. But, the options are endless!
No comments:
Post a Comment