


Tomorrow marks 9 years of marriage for Steve and I. We left Monday for the LONG drive to Las Vegas and arrived here today after a stop in Reno overnight. I am not sure if we have ever been this far away from home for an anniversary before and we are really enjoying the time alone! Those of you with children know it's a very rare treat for parents with young kids to be alone. Let alone a child with a disability who needs constant care and attention. So, we feel pretty blessed that we are even able to get away. And we are enjoying every second of it. We picked Las Vegas because we enjoy the shopping, beautiful hotels and yummy restaurants. The downside to traveling alone is that we miss our kids terribly! But, I know it's good for us to get away and they are in VERY good hands! Happy Anniversary Steve. Thank you for 9 amazing years of marriage!
No comments:
Post a Comment