Monday, March 1, 2010

Too precious not to share....


I might get in trouble for this one day... But, I really wanted to share my precious girl's heart. I hadn't even realized she was keeping a little notebook with her thoughts and prayers in it. But found this tonight.

"Dear Jesus, Thak you for this day. Thak you for all thes blesings. Plees help Ryan's scraches and plees help the meeting at the hischool. Plees help Israel's elboe. Amen."

Oh, I just love this little girl so much!!! Isn't she sweet?? Israel is a classmate. He broke his elbow this past weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Lora, I just became a follower,I greatly enjoy your blog, normally if I check out a blog and find many photos I just keep on going, but your photos touched me as a grandmother and a Chrisitan. I really like the variety in your blog.Thanks for the experience.I have a soft writen blog developed for a easy read, short story type about things I love here in KY and at 73 yeaers of age I've loved much!If you would like come visit sometimes,you may find some suprises!Rhea
    http://rbriddle-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete