Monday, March 29, 2010

Joshua



Joshua makes us laugh on a daily basis. We are enjoying this boy so much and can't imagine life without him. This morning after Ryan and Jorie were off to school, the house got really quiet. I was in the den and Joshua left to go and play with his toys in another room. I realized it had gotten too quiet and decided to go see what he was up to. He had gotten into Ryan's candy (a large box of "nerds") and dumped them out on the floor and was gobbling them up as fast as he could. He made sure he was very quiet about doing it and made sure he was in a room across the house to dump them out. LOL I explained to him that this was NOT his candy to take and that he needed to ask mommy first. He then replied, "okay mommy". We were so worried just a few months ago about his delay in speech. But, he's doing so much better. When Ryan got home from school and asked about his candy, Joshua said "I ate dem all, Ry-ah" His favorite thing to do is "nuggoh" (snuggle) with mom and dad. He loves watching the "aw-copter" (helicopter) go over our house daily. And he especially loves the "gah-bage man" who he watched out the window today. He's doing better and better with potty training and tonight, he even stood up at the regular toilet rather than sitting on his toddler potty. I love the baby stage so much. But, I am remembering now just how much fun 2 and 3 year olds can be too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment