

We decided to give Josh a buzz cut the other day. It's very traumatic for him when we cut his hair. And I really can't use scissors for him as I worry he will turn his head and I will cut him! So, we decided that we would give him a really short hair cut and then we won't have to worry about trimming it for a LONG time! I do miss his longer hair. But, I'm starting to get used to the shorter hair do on him now. :)
Awesome hair cut he looks dude now & also ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like & enjoy it. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website which is offering very unique features at affordable prices there are expert advertising team who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks.All u have to do is submit ur blog plus pay affordable prices & rest leave it to advertising team for promotion & marketing. Finally I have bookmarked ur blog & also shared with my friends hope u have a wonderful day & !!happy blogging!!.
ReplyDeletecute family.. :) god bless u
ReplyDelete