
Joshua and Elliott last summer...Luke to the right of them. :)
I recently started up a new blog for Ryan. He actually has his own website. But, it's so outdated and the young gal who updates it for me also has SMA and has just returned home from spending several months in the hospital. Not wanting to bother her with updating it for me.... I figured why not keep a little journal that I can update whenever I want to for him? So, if anyone is interested it is listed as "Living with SMA" on my info page.
Nothing much new to report. We have cousin, Elliott, staying here with us again this week. He spends the majority of his time at my parent's. But, he's here today. The kids are enjoying having their cousin around. Especially, Joshua who gets pretty lonely during the day with his older siblings in school. Just returned from a walk with both boys. It's fun pushing both of them in the double jogger. They love riding in it together sharing fruit snacks and giggling. :) Spring is right around the corner and I can hardly wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment