Monday, February 4, 2013
Projects around the house
January was a tough month. I ended up with FLU, despite my flu shot last fall. But, we are SO very thankful that no one else caught it! I was cleaning, lysoling and bleaching everything I could think of to keep everyone from catching my germs!! We hope and pray that we can make it through the end of this flu season with no one else in our family catching the flu. Even though I did end up with flu, it was a much milder case, I believe, because of my flu shot last fall. So, in between being sick and all the normal daily routines, I found some projects on Pinterest that I wanted to try. We got the supplies for these projects a few weeks ago and they sat in our garage for a while. When we finally found a day to devote to them, I was a happy camper. :) The first project was in our bathroom. I wanted to find a way to organize the kids' towels and toothbrushes. Making our countertop less cluttered and also encouraging them to hang up their towels after a bath/shower. I figured with the hooks, it would be a lot easier for Josh, at least, to hang his towel back up to dry. So far, it has been working well!
The second project was in our laundry room. We installed hooks for backpacks and coats as well as put bulletin boards above each child's hook to place important notes, homework or school reminders. This was also a Pinterest inspired idea. It's a little different than what I found online. But, it works for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment