Tuesday, February 19, 2013

American Girl Doll Store

One thing I was really looking forward to with this trip was a visit to the American Girl doll store in Chicago! Of course, it would have been a lot better if Jorie had been with us. But, I promised to take her the next time we were near an AG store! As it turns out, the AG store in Chicago is one of the biggest in the country! So much fun to visit! They had everything you can imagine for your AG doll. Doll hospital, restaurant, hair salon and T-shirt decorating station were some of their attractions. Not to mention rows upon rows of dolls as far as the eye could see! This would have been heaven for me when I was a little girl. Well, I suppose it still is! :) Definitely worth visiting! The AG store was one of many stores in this 8 level mall we visited! Such a fun place to walk around! Right outside the door of the doll store was a Lego store. So, Josh (and probably even Ryan) would have enjoyed that! We'll have to make sure we visit again with our kids. :)

4 comments:

  1. Love Chicago! So much to do for everyone. You do need to take the kids there some day. They would have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We definitely need to take our kids next time. But maybe in the summer and not the winter!! So cold!!!

      Delete
  2. Awww, that would have been fun to be there with your girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Jorie would have loved it! As I'm sure Elisabeth would have too!! So fun! :)

      Delete