Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas pictures

 Now that Christmas cards are all out, I thought I'd post these pictures from our Christmas card photo session. This year, I decided to dress the boys alike. Mostly because a week prior to this, Steve's cousin's wife was kind enough to mail us 4 shirts. Two pairs of matching shirts for Ryan and Josh. Unfortunately, Josh is a little small for his shirt. But, he'll grow into it. Normally, I have them all dressed in red or green. Jorie usually in a dress and the boys in sweaters. But, we did things a little different this year. Can you tell anything strange about Ryan in any of the pictures? He begged me not to make him get out of his chair to change his shirt for the pictures. So, instead of going through the whole routine of getting him out of his chair and putting a new shirt on him; we simply laid the blue shirt over the top of the one he had on. Hopefully, noone noticed. :)




3 comments:

  1. Great pictures..Your kids always look so happy:)
    (lol..I wouldn't have noticed the shirt)..
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't notice the shirt either! :D

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad noone noticed. :) Thanks Sheri!

    ReplyDelete