With how busy we've been lately, I am just now getting around to posting about Ryan's big weekend! A few weeks ago, Ryan had the opportunity to meet several of the Oregon Duck football players as well as the coach AND tour the facilities! I am not sure if I've ever seen Ryan so happy and he claimed this was definitely one of the best days of his life! One of Ryan's physical therapists arranged for Ryan to meet his favorite football player, Kenjon Barner. He met with Barner the day before the game and he then showed Ryan around and introduced him to several other players. Ryan was in heaven!!
![]() |
| Kenjon Barner and Ryan |
![]() |
| Meeting Chip Kelly |
![]() |
| Barner, Ryan and Steve the Friday before the game |
![]() |
| Cliff Harris with Ryan |
![]() |
| Ryan with Kenjon Barner and coach, Chip Kelly |
![]() |
| Ryan in the lunchroom with several of the players |







No comments:
Post a Comment