 |
| My sweet 4 year old boy all ready for his first day of preschool! |
 |
| His hair is still wet from his bath! :0) |
 |
His favorite thing in class, of course! The car station!
|
I was SO proud of my boy today. For months we have been anticipating his start of preschool and have been preparing our boy as much as we could. Knowing he needed to go for his own good; but wondering just how he would do. He is truely the baby of our family. And has been very attached to his momma. Maybe TOO attached. :) I have actually had a hard time even getting him to attend his sunday school class. So, I wasn't sure how he would do in preschool. We have had some concerns about Josh over the last couple of years. For quite a while, we were concerned about his speech. He took speech therapy for a few months and did marvelous! He has grown up so much over the last year and a 1/2. And many of our earlier concerns have faded somewhat. Although, he still has a ways to go, I think preschool will be good for him! And just may give him that time he needs around other kids his own age before he starts kindergarten. As I left him today, his little mouth turned down and I thought for SURE he was going to cry. But, he didn't! And his teacher said he did just fine! Hopefully, that means the rest of the year will go just as well! I'm so glad he only attends 3 mornings a week. I'm not ready to let go of him, every day AND for a full day just yet! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment