


Today was Jorie's first day of school! She was SO excited and hardly slept last night! Hard to believe she's a 3rd grader this year. We laid out everything last night as I knew today would be busy. And sure enough, it was! I don't think I sat down once all day. Just ran 3 kids from one place to the next. Tomorrow will be much less hectic! Ryan starts school tomorrow. And Joshua will start preschool on Monday. This will be the first time since Ryan was a kindergartner that I won't have a child at home with me. When Ryan started school, I soon became pregnant with Jorie and when Jorie started preschool, Josh was a newborn! So, this is going to be an interesting year. Even though Josh will only be gone 3 mornings a week; I think the quiet house is going to be an adjustment for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment