Thursday, May 13, 2010

Joshua turns 3 today!!!!

Here is a little montage I made for Joshua in honor of his 3rd birthday. We will celebrate tonight with family! Happy Birthday Joshua! :)


3 comments:

  1. Hi Lora,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing your story. I have spent some time reading both blogs. It sounds like you have your hands full!! Your children are all so beautiful. Ryan is amazing to be fighting for all these years and he looks so happy in all his pick. Jorie...what a little smartie, right? And Joshie is beyond adorable. Happy bday to him by the way.

    I don't know what's appropriate to say...I'm sorry doesn't sound quite right. How about I wish, oh how I wish, that our children and so many others wouldn't have to face these challenges.

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday for the 13th! I just saw your post...May he be strong and with good health for many many years to come! This goes to ALL of your children which you are blessed to have!! He is a little Taurus, I am too! 15th was my birthday!
    Warm wishes from Greece

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww..you're sweet. ;) Thanks for the bday wishes. Happy Bday to you too!

    And Candice~Your words mean alot to me. The suffering our kids endure and we as their parents is just unfair. :( ((HUGS)) to you too!

    ReplyDelete