




While we were in California, I set aside a morning to take Jorie to "Build-a-Bear". It's such a neat experience; especially for little girls. They get to actually build their own stuffed animal, choose a noise for them to make when squeezed and even decide just how fluffy they want them! After building their animal, they then get to pick out clothes and accessories for them! I have been promising to take Jorie here for so long. And since they had one in Downtown Disney, it worked out perfectly. We had a good time just the two of us. Also pictured is Jorie inside a giant lego in front of The Lego Store. It wast just right across from Build-a-Bear.
Jorie is absolutely adorable! It's nice to have mommy-daughter time isn't it?
ReplyDeleteI grew up loving having a different name because when someone called the name Jorie, you were pretty confident they were talking to you!
Jory and Jhori are how the two other ones spell their names. I guess thats a little bit more manly for them, but I like our spelling better :)
Definitely in love with Kelle's writing and photography. I found her blog through my best friend who has a blog that she started when her son was born last April with Downs Syndrome. It's been an inspiration to all of us!
Hope you are having nice weather where you guys are because we are finally getting a steady spring here in NJ!
Yes, we definitely enjoy her name. It's funny too because my boys have such common names. We just liked Ryan and Joshua so went with them. But, I just love how Jorie's name is so individual. :) Yeah, I found Kelle's blog through a friend too. She posted it on facebook and I've been hooked ever since!
ReplyDelete