Thursday, October 8, 2009

Swine flu has hit the Berhar home!!!



H1N1 (or Swine flu) has hit our home! Prayers are much appreciated as we help Ryan fight this ugly bug. It is a terrible bug for Ryan to get especially due to his weakened chest muscles. He has almost no ability to cough what-so-ever. I am attaching a photo of what it looks like in our den right now during the day. Ryan is dependant on every single one of these machines you see here. Without even one of them, he might be in the hospital. I am so thankful we can treat him here at home for this illness. Many times, we are not so fortunate! I also ask that you pray for Joshua. He came down with what we think is Swine flu last night.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lora! I'm sorry that he is so sick and Josh too. My mom just left for Canada today, but she asked me to tell you that she will remember you in her prayers as she travels. We're all praying for your family. God give you strength.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many prayers headed your way, do you know how many times Ive said "oh Thank You Lord for who ever came up with the cough assist" I hope Ryan starts to feel better soon and that Joshua isnt hit to hard by it!!!! Is Jorie doing good? I hope she stays clear of it! Hugs Sheila and Sky

    ReplyDelete