


We are slowly seeing improvments in Ryan. He had a good night last night. One of the best he has had in several days! And his oxygen sats are up quite a bit from yesterday too. We are hoping that he has turned the corner. But, I know he is still very congested and it could be a while before he is completely well. I took Joshua in yesterday to see if he tested positive for influezna as well. His flu test came back negative. But, the doctor is 100% sure that he has it as well. She said he has all the signs and the fact that Ryan has it, makes us even more sure that Joshua has the same bug. Ryan's test also came back negative in the beginning. I guess those tests aren't 100% accurate. Both boys are taking Tamiflu! I attached a picture of Jorie with the get well cards that she and her classmates made for Ryan and Joshua. They were the sweetest cards. Almost brought tears to my eyes. Also a photo of Ryan with his favorite card. Just love the spelling on this one. "guys" is "gis" :) And Joshua not feeling so well after his doctor apt yesterday. Thank you for all of the prayers. Keep them coming!!
No comments:
Post a Comment