Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ryan update




This has been such a scary illness for Ryan. He is currently in the hospital and getting pumped full of fluids. They could not get an IV started after multiple attempts. So, they finally placed a PICC line which is a more invasive, but more permanent type of IV. They actually thread the IV catheter up the arm and across to be close to the veins by the heart. This boy is such a trooper. We hope this stay is short!!! One of his favorite holidays is the fourth of July and I want him home for that! We appreciate your prayers!

3 comments:

  1. Praying Ryan will be home and feeling better for the 4th!!!!!! Its Skys fav too. he looks so sad in that picture :( Praying praying praying

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Sheila. Makes me sad just looking at him when he's like this. He's pretty miserable. :( Thank you for your prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so... did you guys get to take Ryan home today??? Oh I hope so!!!!

    ReplyDelete