Ryan has had his best friend, Sam, visiting us for the past week. Summer break for Ryan can be a little boring. Maybe more so than other kids as he cannot participate in much physical activity. So, having his friend visit is a huge blessing! This is the second summer we have had Sam stay with us since he moved away and I think we will make this a summer tradition. He visits us in the fall as well. But, doesn't stay nearly as long. Ryan and Sam enjoyed THREE trips to the Sun Mountain Fun Center for bowling and the arcade, the High Desert Museum, trips to the park, BBQ's and home-made icecream, a movie at the theater and lots and lots of time to just hang out and visit. I really do wish I had gotten more pictures of this time here. But, Ryan is not very fond of getting his picture taken anymore. So, I got a few anyway. Here they are doing their lemonade stand. This is also sort of a tradition that they started a few years ago when Samuel lived in the neighborhood. Also a picture of them from today, his last day here. We will miss him!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Sam's visit to Bend!
Ryan has had his best friend, Sam, visiting us for the past week. Summer break for Ryan can be a little boring. Maybe more so than other kids as he cannot participate in much physical activity. So, having his friend visit is a huge blessing! This is the second summer we have had Sam stay with us since he moved away and I think we will make this a summer tradition. He visits us in the fall as well. But, doesn't stay nearly as long. Ryan and Sam enjoyed THREE trips to the Sun Mountain Fun Center for bowling and the arcade, the High Desert Museum, trips to the park, BBQ's and home-made icecream, a movie at the theater and lots and lots of time to just hang out and visit. I really do wish I had gotten more pictures of this time here. But, Ryan is not very fond of getting his picture taken anymore. So, I got a few anyway. Here they are doing their lemonade stand. This is also sort of a tradition that they started a few years ago when Samuel lived in the neighborhood. Also a picture of them from today, his last day here. We will miss him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment