Friday, May 8, 2009

update


Thanks for all the prayers. Ryan is doing well. We think it must have been something else going on that caused the lower o2 and higher heartrate. Although, with Ryan, you never know what is going to happen. Joshua is still fighting something. Thankfully, it's mild. We have had a full day today. I wish I had gotten some pictures to capture it. Today was parent watch day in Jorie's ballet class. She's doing so well! And then afterwards, she had a "family game night" at her school. She enjoyed a cake walk, a bouncy house and several other games.

2 comments:

  1. oh Im so glad Ryan is feeling better I hope Joshua is better soon, cake walks are the best :) Have a Happy Mothers Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm happy he is feeling better today. This means that you get to have a fabulous mothers day!

    ReplyDelete