Monday, May 25, 2009

Fun with cousins!







Here are a few pictures from the last few days. We have had Elliott visiting for a while now. And this past weekend, Heidi and Bill and boys came too! The kids had a blast together. The weather was just perfect for running through sprinklers and going in our new swimming pool. If you look behind Joshua in one of the pictures you can see a large beach ball. This is actually a sprinkler! You can push it around and as you roll it around, the water comes out all different holes. The kids had alot of fun with this. You can also detach the hose and use it as a huge beach ball. :) We also just got a snow cone machine and made a LOT of snow cones this weekend! Yummy. In one of the pictures, Joshua and Elliott are both in our double jogger. We pushed them both up Pilot Butte a few times last week. It's tough but such a good workout! My mom and I take turns pushing as it is pretty tough.

3 comments:

  1. what wonderful pictures, love the beach ball (where did you get it) Im thinking Sky would love love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It's an awesome beach ball sprinkler. We found it at Walmart, actually. I think it was around 12 bucks maybe? It was pretty reasonable. And the kids have had so much fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, walking the butte! I wish I could join you. The ball does look fun, and I love to see the pictures of the cousins together. That's great! :-)
    Julie

    ReplyDelete