Jorie's birthday was on Thursday and her dinner of choice was steak!! I thought that was kind of a funny choice for a little girl. But, it was her birthday so we BBQ'd steak! In the process of BBQing, some very annoying flies entered our home. I thought we were done with flies. But, I suppose a couple of warmer days brings them back out again. They have been hard to get rid of surprisingly. It didn't help that I couldn't find my fly swatter until yesterday! But, yesterday morning Ryan came into the kitchen complaining that the flies were bothering him while he was trying to eat his breakfast! Ryan is unable to swat the flies away making this even more annoying for him. So, I did my best to shoo them away. It reminded me again just how much we take for granted in this life. Just the ability to shoo a bug away!! And how strange it is that Winter means no more flies but it brings with it even more dangerous bugs!! So, while the flies are VERY annoying!! I will take them ANY day over a serious VIRAL bug for Ryan!
Happy birthday to your girl!
ReplyDeleteYou're right ... swatting flies is something I've taken for granted.
You're such a good mom. :)
Thanks Christie. :-) I take so many things for granted and I am around Ryan everyday! It's just something we don't think much about! Shooing a flu away? Jorie had a great birthday. Soon I'll get around to posting about it!
ReplyDelete