This is sweet Tabitha with one of her big brothers. She is the second child that this family has lost to SMA (Spinal Muscular Atrophy). As I type this post, she is breathing her last breaths on this earth and will soon be united with her big sister, Taleah who passed away in 2004 from the same awful disease. As a mom of a child with the same terminal disease, this hits way too close to home. We have seen our own precious son in grave condition far too many times to count. And each time he is sick, we worry it will be his last. I often find myself asking why? Why do these precious children have to suffer and die? Why do these families have to grieve such a loss? A loss that hopefully most parents will never have to face?? It just seems so unfair. I suppose nothing in this world is fair. We live in a fallen world where children get sick and die. And I just pray that this family feels the love and prayers from people around the world praying for them and their sweet daughter.

So heartbreaking! I'll be praying for her and her family.
ReplyDeleteThanks Christie. It's so heartbreaking. She passed away Saturday evening surrounded by all of her family.
ReplyDelete