Thursday, September 27, 2012

Just a little update

Jorie with her new retainer!

Josh and Ryan with their spiky hair
I love this time of year! Fall has always been my favorite season. The cooler weather, the beautiful fall colors and the upcoming holidays. Who wouldn't love fall? 

We've been staying busy with all the back to school activities. Jorie is in soccer again this fall. She LOVES it. And Josh is now attending school one more day than he did last year and one extra hour too. Seems really strange to have the whole house to myself for a few hours each day. But, it gives me time for exercise and grocery shopping free of kids. Ryan is doing well in school and is adjusting to having his new nurse with him. I can't believe how quickly time flies. As I pick up Josh from school each day I can't help but think back to when it was Ryan that I was picking up! Hard to believe how fast it really goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment