Words don't adequataly describe how much I love, love,
LOVE this little boy. I am not sure I can ever convey either just how little I take for granted with my younger two kids. On days like today, I can't help but want to get outside with Josh and take him to the park and do all the
active things I can with him. I am constantly reminded just how little Ryan could do at this age and am immediately that much more grateful that my younger two
can do the things that Ryan never could. I believe Ryan has taught me never to take life for granted, never to take
movement for granted and never to take for granted the ability to hop in the car with Josh and head to the park where I will watch him run, jump, climb, swing and make new friends. :)
I enjoy every moment with Josh as he is still home with me most days. Next year, he will be gone a lot more. And although I will have more time to myself, I can't help but feel a little sad that he too is growing up so fast! They all are!!
.JPG) |
| Gorgeous day |
.JPG) |
| Running down the hill |
.JPG) |
| Running up the hill :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment