Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Little update



Here are some of the most recent pictures of the kids. They are all growing up too fast!! Wish they'd slow down a little bit. We've been keeping pretty busy with all the normal stuff. And adding to our list now will be piano lessons for Jorie! We are super excited for her to start this new adventure. And the next thing on my list is to get our piano tuned! It has been in our home for at least 8 years now and it needs it badly. I don't even know when it was tuned last! Since I took many years of lessons growing up, I still have several of my old piano books. I've been having alot of fun playing out of them again and playing for the kids. I don't sit down and play nearly as often as I used to. It has been fun. Especially since Christmas is coming up and it gives me an excuse to play some Christmas music!

No comments:

Post a Comment