Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Beginning to look a lot like Christmas in our home!



Enjoying some hot chocolate after decorating the tree!!

Josh with his Rudolph nose!

Tree all finished!
One of our traditions is putting up our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving. We've been using an artificial tree ever since we got married. So, 10 years now. And just last year changed the tree to one with lights already on it! Makes it so much easier for Steve!! I love the all white lights for a change too! The tree is a little taller and not as full. But, it's nice to have a different tree to enjoy after 10 years of the same one. It's mostly Jorie and Josh that really get into the decorating of the tree. The days of Ryan participating are long gone now. I can remember when he was really young...maybe 2 years old and I would push his manual wheelchair up to the tree and help him hang ornaments. It wasn't easy for him to do even then when he had more strength than he does now. But, he's content to watch us do it these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment