




After a bit of thought re: the last post; I decided to remove it. I am sure some of my "venting" came from the disappointment of our Christmas this year. We had planned to go to my parent's for Christmas and had to stay home as some of my extended family were fighting illness. We felt it was too risky to expose Ryan so we stayed home. Anyway, here are some pictures from our Christmas Eve celebration at our home! ;) I lined the kids up for some pictures before we opened gifts and even got in a family photo or two. I also got a couple cute shots of my younger sister, Kami and her son, Elliott. :)
I didn't see your earlier post, but am sorry that illness interfered with your Christmas plans.
ReplyDeleteYeah...I wanted to get some of the thoughts swarming around in my mind about Ryan's disease off my chest. But, I realize sometimes, that maybe I share too much? And I don't want to bring anyone down this time of year with Christmas and all! Just basically frustrated with having to miss out on our Christmas plans this year. Oh well.We have much to be thankful for even despite our disappointments! Hope you enjoyed your Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI didnt get to see the first post, venting is a good thing! it looks like your Christmas was a good one! I love the last picture of you and Ryan, very cute! I hope you have a great last 2010 week and an amazing New year!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you found our blog...we will be reading both of your as well. Our Christmas eve plans changed too when Nicholas wasn't feeling good enough to go over to my parents house. You have an adorable family! You are so very blessed to have your son doing so well, it gives me a lot of hope for our little Nicholas. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you too! Nice to "meet" you. There really aren't all that many SMA families near us. So, when we hear of one, we are both excited; but also sad for the reason we know them, of course. Your kids are adorable. :)
ReplyDelete