Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas program



Jorie had her school's Christmas program last night. It was very cute! Lots of familiar songs like "The 12 Day's of Christmas" with a christian twist to it..... and even the song "I want a Hippopatamus for Christmas!" Don't think I've ever heard a choir sing that one before. But, it was pretty cute. What made it even more fun was afterwards walking out to our car in a winter wonderland of snow! It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. Jorie looks so cute all dressed up, and ya know what she looks like her daddy in that picture. Oh I remember snow in bend this time of year, very pretty!!! Kind of wish my mom still lived there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sheila. And you are so right. Jorie is a clone of her daddy. Always was; even as a baby. We used to joke that if you put a bow in Steve's hair...(he had hair back then) that they would be twins. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete