
Monday, November 1, 2010
Halloween
We had a great Halloween. We had Grandma and Grandpa over to help us carve pumpkins on Saturday. My dad is much better at pumpkin carving than I am and he helped carve Ryan's pumpkin for him. Jorie wanted a kitty cat pumpkin and Ryan and Josh had faces in theirs! Halloween afternoon we had Ryan's friend, James over to hang out with him. Sort of a tradition to have James over and the two play video games and talk about school and sports. I usually order them their favorite, pizza!! I am thankful that we have James as this used to be a sad holiday for Ryan. Never could participate much in Halloween activities. Jorie and Josh trick or treated up and down our street and got plenty of candy! Jorie was a kitty, of course to match her pumpkin! And Josh was Tweedle Di from the movie Alice in Wonderland! We ended our evening getting together with good friends!! Hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Everyone looks great. Happy Halloween!
ReplyDelete