Friday, October 1, 2010

Ryan pics and update




It's harder to get good shots of my 14 yr old these days. But, here are 2 from the other day before school started. I liked the contrast between the red hat and green shirt. Doesn't he look handsome? Please remember to keep Ryan in your prayers as we are entering cold/flu season again. This time of year is always more stressful for me as I try to protect my kids from illness while still trying to let them be involved in as many activities as I can! ;0) He has had a cast or brace on his right leg since the first part of July when he broke his femur and today he might get to have it off for good!! We are excited. But, a little nervous too to have that protection taken away. He will be handled like a raw egg for the next several months most likely as to not re-injure his leg!

1 comment:

  1. He certainly is a good looking kid. Love his smile:)
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete