







I haven't been very good at posting lately. But, here is a post worth posting!!! I LOVE photography. Always have. But, love getting my kid's pictures taken professionally and I don't do it nearly as often as I used to. When Ryan was a baby, I took him in every 2 to 3 months on the dot! In fact, when he was really young, I think I took him in even more often than that. However, after Jorie and Joshua came along, those trips to the photographer grew less and less. And I figured I could take just as good of pictures with my own camera anyway. But, I don't have a studio or the perfect lighting nor do I always have Steve and my mom with me to help make the kids smile and cooperate! I was happy with how these turned out. What do you think?
They loook great!
ReplyDeleteThanks Candice! :)
ReplyDelete