Friday, September 3, 2010

Growing up way too fast!!!







With Ryan starting highschool this fall; I'm realizing just how fast these kids grow up! It's amazing that my first born is now a freshman in highschool and that he will be considered an adult in less than 4 years! I can still remember dropping and picking up my sister from this very school. I would take Ryan with me many of those times and he was just a newborn! Now, he will be attending the very same school that his Aunt and Dad attended. Why do they have to grow up so fast? I'm trying hard to cherish every moment with Joshua as I know all too soon, he will be up and off to kindergarten. And then it just flies by! "sigh". :(






2 comments:

  1. Amazing that Ryan is starting high school already - life really does go too fast some times.

    I am a young adult with CCHS, for which I am trached and on a vent 24/7. I also run the Blog site for the Kids with Vents support group my mom runs. You are most welcome to join! We have a number of other SMA families in our group (and I think you know at least one of them.) Check out our Blog and use the contact form to let me know if you want to join.

    Take care,
    Deborah
    http://kids-with-vents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see yours is a beautiful and joyful family. Being an example, you practically show the world what the most suitable and wonderful life style of human beings. The natural beauty nature ads more enthusiastic colours to your happy life. Keep it up n pray to god shower more blessings upon your family. By the way I am Rajkumar, an Indian n my profession is teaching.

    ReplyDelete