.jpg)

I think age 2 is both a challenging age and such a cute age all at the same time. Joshua is just so adorable with all of the things he is doing lately. He will follow us around the house, just studying everything we do and taking it all in. Tonight, he watched his dad as he used a screwdriver to fix a piece of stereo equipment that HE accidentally spilled some juice in!! (whoops!) After his daddy fixed it; Josh took the screwdriver and began taking the screws out one by one. Thankfully, we caught him in time and he only got 2 out! It was NOT plugged in so we weren't worried about him getting shocked. But, it's a pretty expensive piece of stereo equipment and didn't want it damaged any further. LOL He has also been following his daddy into the bathroom and just watches everything he does. We haven't pushed the potty issue with him too much yet. But, we might not have to. Tonight, he decided he was ready to do it himself. He pulled his diaper off and sat on his potty and went! We praised him and made sure he knew how proud we were of him. I think he's a little confused, though, when he watches us take Ryan potty. Ryan lays on his bed and uses a urinal. Josh is so interested in this. I'm sure he's wondering why Ryan goes differently than his daddy does. It's just so cute to watch his little mind working and trying to figure things out. Of course, the downside to this age is usually the temper tantrums. Those can be frustrating. But, we are working on them and he's doing better I think. I'm just enjoying this age as much as I can. I know they grow up way too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment