Thursday, August 20, 2009
Aaron's Birthday
Today would have been Aaron's 36th birthday. I can still remember when we met, he was 23, I was 20. I remember thinking at the time, "Wow, I am dating a MUCH older guy!" Of course, looking back now, we were both barely out of high school. :) It's funny to think about that now looking back. Here is a video of Aaron and Ryan. This was taken about 3 months before he died. I remember this day like it was yesterday. We had just gotten a little massage bug for Ryan. We were having fun seeing Ryan's reaction to it. Heidi and Bill were there along with my parents, myself and Aaron. Ryan was almost 1 in this video and had just been diagnosed with SMA. We were all trying to spend as much time with him as we could, take as many photos and video of him as we could. Little did we know, that it would be Aaron to leave us just 3 months later. Life is sure strange sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment