Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ryan update

Well, things don't look good for Ryan this morning. He is having a hard time coming off his bipap (his breathing machine that he normally only wears at night). So, when he can't come off of it during the day, we know this junk is starting to head towards the lungs. So far, he's still in pretty good spirits. But, this bug just does NOT want to leave him alone! I feel awful for my parents who are supposed to leave for a cruise tomorrow! I know even if they were to go ahead with their plans, they would worry the whole time. I guess we'll see how things go! Thank you for praying.

3 comments:

  1. oh no, I sure hope he kicks this bug soon. Saying and sending prayers your way. Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he's doing better tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lora- How is Ryan today? Did your folks get to go as planned? I hope he is MUCH better!
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete