We began our trip with a stop to the Redwoods. The kids enjoyed seeing Paul Bunyan, walking through the Trees of Mystery (where I went as a kid) and a beautiful tram ride up to the tops of the trees! Beautiful! We also enjoyed some play time at the beach there. After we arrived in southern CA..... we spent two full days at the beach. So different from the Oregon coast! Warm enough, even in October, for swimming in the ocean. Steve and Jorie enjoyed swimming in the ocean while Josh and I just waded in the shallow parts! We also spent two full days in Disneyland. It was a lot of fun and we made a lot of memories. There is always a little bit of sadness that Ryan can't always join us for our family trips. But, I also know that Jorie and Josh need to experience family vacations too. I will attach some of my favorite pictures from our trip!
![]() |
| Enjoying the views at the top of Trees of Mystery Tram ride! |
![]() |
| Josh enjoying the beach |
![]() |
| I love this one of Steve catching a wave! |
![]() |
| Enjoying a peanut butter milkshake at Ruby's on the pier! |
![]() |
| Rainforest Café. We ate here twice! Fun place for kids! |
![]() |
| Autopia at Disneyland! |












No comments:
Post a Comment